Wedding planning is an intricate business, couples can sometimes underestimate the planning process. It is currently estimated the average wedding takes over 250 hours to organise, and in our experience often longer!
With the trend of professionals working longer hours and managing busy social lives, trying to achieve a balance during the pre-planning of a wedding can be difficult.
Using a wedding planner gives you a direct contact to resource knowledge and expertise to ensure your wedding planning process and day run smoothly.
Tigerlily specific wedding planning benefits
- One point of contact as a direct resource for all your wedding planning questions & queries
- We provide flexible meeting arrangements that fit in with our clients’ busy lifestyles
- We inspire you, sharing the wealth of our knowledge and design expertise to support you in creating a chic wedding
- Access to our approved list of quality suppliers
- Negotiating discounts with suppliers ensuring you get the most out of your budget
- Time saving with all the pre-wedding research on venues and suppliers and scheduling of appointments
- Management of suppliers and briefing
- Management of wedding administration & budget – ensuring you don’t over spend
- Support and direction at all times during the wedding planning process and on the day
- Mediation – we can act as a negotiator within any given situation