Here at Love Scarlett we think we have something rather special to share. With such a range of partners from all areas of the wedding industry working on our design-led journal, we can offer a wealth of experience to help couples when designing and planning their special day. This is why we have designed a number of workshops, with the first launching in April to inspire our readers.
Our wedding design workshop will takes place in Angel, Islington, London and run from 10am and 5pm. We will be running these classes from Autumn 2013.
The Love Scarlett workshops will guide brides through all aspects of wedding design and planning, inspiring them with the confidence to make their own bold design decisions. The first class will be led by Editor and Creative Director Penelope Cullen, together with Love Scarlett partners Abigail from The Abigail Bloom Cake Company, Erin from Berin Made Stationary and Andy from Wild About Flowers.
The workshop will cost £195.00 with places for ten brides. Each bride will spend a full day with some of the industry’s leading professionals, gaining unique access to a wealth of experience and advice. This will empower brides to navigate the maze of wedding design to create a day that truly reflects their own personality, taste and design aspirations.
We will spend a day together…
- Introduction to design and its importance in your wedding day
- Design and areas it covers within a wedding design (stationery, cake, tables, flowers, production, lighting and so on)
- Design styles, classic, back-yard, urban chic, glamour, retro / vintage
- Colour palettes and how to put together a palette for your day
- Professional speakers covering all aspects of wedding design from floristry, cake and stationery and how to integrate in to your wedding design and be cohesive with your overall design
- Mood board design
- Where to get inspiration from and the little black book “best go to places” to purchase eclectic design to make your wedding unique
- Close of workshop and after party
For a wonderful day, we’ll also be providing beverages, snacks and wonderful lunch by Bread and Honey. Furthermore, you will receive a beautiful goody bag and one month’s online membership to Love Scarlet VIP , giving you access to exclusive content, including the covetable Love Scarlett Little Black Book, packed full of the leading go to suppliers and places of inspiration.
Register to be the first to know about the dates for our Wedding Workshops today by filling out our registration form below.
We can’t wait to meet you and start designing.
Photography by Love Scarlett Partner Abigail Warner